“Pray in the Spirit at all times with all kinds of prayers,
asking for everything you need. To do this you must always be ready
and never give up. And always pray for all God’s people.”
Ephesians 6:18 (NCV)
BY DEVELOPING 2 HABITS
“Pray on every occasion, as the Spirit leads.” Ephesians 6:18 (TEV)
“Never stop praying! (Pray all the time!)” 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (GW)
“Seven times a day I praise you!” Psalm 119:164 (NIV)
A DAILY SCHEDULE BUILT ON THE LORD’S PRAYER
Jesus said, “ . . . Your Fatherknows what you need before you ask him. So then, this is how you should pray: ‘Our Father in heaven’ . . .”
“Every good gift and every perfect presentcomes from your Father of light
in heaven . . .” James 1:17
• I thank my Father in heaven for his consistent love & I recall
“Hallowed be your name . . .” Matthew 6:9b
“Every day I will bless your name, and praise it forever and ever!”
• I review God’s names & _______________________________________
GOD SAYS “I AM . . .”
Abba Your Loving Father!
El Deah Your God Who Knows Everything!
Jehovah Rapha Your God who Heals you!
El Shaddai God Almighty – with all the Power you need!
“Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never
abandoned those who truly seek you.” Psalm 9:10
3. ________________________________________ (DEDICATION)
“May your kingdom come, and may your will be done, on earth as it
is in heaven.” Matthew 6:10
• I align myself with God’s ________________________ for my life
“If you seek first God’s kingdom and his righteousness, all the
other things will be given to you as well.” Matthew 6:33
4. ________________________________________ (PETITION)
“Give us today our daily bread.” Matthew 6:11
· I ask for_______________________ I need.
“You can ask for anything in my name” – Jesus
· I ask for what ____________________________ (Intercession)
“I’d be sinning against the Lord if I failed to pray for you.”
1 Samuel 12:23
“Jesus has the power of God, by which he gives us
everything we need to live, and to serve God. We
have these things because we know him.”
2 Peter 1:3 (NCV)
“Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.”
· I admit my sins and I ____________________________.
“I confessed my sins to you and didn’t try to hide them . . .
Then you forgave me and now all my guilt is gone!”
6. _________________________________________ (PROTECTION)
“And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from the evil one.”
1 Corinthians 10:13
“For yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever! Amen!”
Matthew 6:13c (NAS)