Honduras - October 2022
Sign up now to travel with Hope back to Honduras! Once again, we will be working with missionaries Brad and Shelly Foltz. Brad and Shelly head up the Honduras 100+ project for Builders International.
We will once again be building a church building in a town in Honduras. You don’t want to miss working with Pastor Yojan and the team he brings from his home church to assist with building.
Your trip costs include all meals, lodging, transportation, including airfare, and any excursions that we do. You will only need money for any snacks or souvenirs that you plan to purchase. We do ask that you make sure you have a current tetanus vaccination, as we will be working on a job site. A covid vaccine is not required of trip members, but you will need to test before leaving the States if you haven’t been vaccinated, and all members will need to test to come back to the States.
Plan to budget $2,000 for the cost of the trip, which could be reduced once airfare is purchased. Anyone 16 years and older is welcome to come along, 14 years old with a parent. Sign ups are first come first served, so sign up as soon as you are able.
- Jun 30, 2022 - $150 Deposit
- Jun 30, 2022 - $500 payment #1
- Jul 31, 2022 - $500 payment #2
- Aug 31, 2022 - $500 payment #3
- Sep 24, 2022 - $350 Trip Balance
- Tetanus shot
- A covid vaccine is not required of trip members, but you will need to test before leaving the States if you haven't been vaccinated, and all members will need to test to come back to the States.